Loss




August 22, 2014. The day my world came to a crashing halt. My beautiful, sweet, brave, strong mother joined the angels. How do I begin to describe the anguish when writing just these two lines brings sobs of grief? Not tears, sobs. Sitting with her that one last day, when I was fooled into a false sense of hope, when she got up, walked to the restroom, talked about the Apple Festival and scolded me for pestering her, was the greatest gift of my entire life.

Yes, we picked up and went on with out lives. Took children to the fair......


 Even the big kids......grew more flowers.....














We visited mountains and Chattanooga, and cheered the team on.





















We carried her love with us always as we still do. We will always love and miss you. May you rest in the arms of the angels peacefully with the Father.

Good-bye, momma. I miss you.



Comments

Popular Posts