DIVE

Deep Breath! Toes on the edge! Bend your knees! Bend your knees again! Aaannnd DIVE! Right in! Start anew! I am starting a new venture! I am becoming a BUSINESS PARTNER! I am so excited! And scared! I have to be accountable to someone else! I can't do everything MY WAY! I have to compromise, I have to mentor, I have to back down, I have to stand up, I have to be extra friendly! I have to be FIRM! Wow! What a change!

But a new Thrift/Junque/treasure/craft store! My favorite venture! I get to see what someone else likes and I get to show her what I like! I can sell my wares without sending money to eBay, etsy, or any of those other myriad platforms!

I have so many ideas sprouting to re-purpose old things, I found 2 new ones yesterday! I am going to enjoy the creative part of this!

The "grown-up" part, not so much! But its all a learning experience!

DIVE!

Joining Five-Minute Friday with Lisa-Jo today!

Comments

  1. Congrats on your new venture! And for diving into something that feels both scary and exhilarating at the same time! Best wishes!

    Christy @ A Heartening Life
    www.ahearteninglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sherie on your new venture! Sounds like you have a ton of good ideas. Best of luck to you. Hope that it all goes swimmingly!
    ~Sarah @ Sundry&Specific
    http://sudryandspecific.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to meet you on your blog.Sounds like a great adventure your about to go on to me,just have fun.I'm your partner for winter in a jar.Just today received info about your blog.If you will, could you please send Me your address. My e-mail is knuckled54@yahoo.com.Thank you. P.S.This will be My first try at bottle art,hoping for the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts