Thanksgiving Fun

I had big plans for this week. I wanted to try some homeschooling activities with Pixie-Girl. Her body, on the other hand, had a different way to spend the vacation! Last night we spent in the ER. Fever, nausea, vomiting, fun. She has a UTI. Antibiotics are on board and I hope she is feeling better tomorrow, but so far, she is still sleeping it off.

Big plans...here are some of the activities I was and still am planning to try.

Tomorrow we will be making turkeys. Bean turkeys and leaf turkeys. I think these are some quiet activities Pixie-Girl can possibly handle sometime tomorrow, even if I have to gather the leaves myself. We will also be making hand-print turkeys, probably as a piece of art for the mantle to be used year after year!

A beautiful table centerpiece designed by the littles...Pixie-Girl and grandson Super-duper Boy! You can see the gorgeous idea here . I am so excited to take a gathering walk with the two littles, possibly I will have to take two walks but that's ok, too. Our oldest daughter is hosting Thanksgiving, and I am giving this as a gift to her. I want to share some beauty into her life. She works very hard and takes little time for herself, but she trulu deserves some beauty in her life!

Another activity I have planned is a Thanksgiving Day Scavenger Hunt. This is an awesome opportunity to walk off the turkey, or send the kids out with grandpa to get them out from underfoot. there is a lovely Scavenger Hunt List to print here or you can make your own.

As we complete the projects, I'll post pix here...do you have activities in mind for your Thanksgiving week?

Comments

Popular Posts