Life Slapped Me In the Face

It's amazing to see how your life can be turned upside down in one short instant of time. How you can see, on the other side what you did or didn't do that caused the calamity. Every decision that you make, no matter how small, has the potential to begin an avalanche that no one can stop. Although I cannot divulge the details, suffice it to say that it was one of the worst things you could possibly imagine short of cancer or death. It's incredible to me the range of emotions that I have experienced in just 3 short days. I suppose I should bury myself in the Word and pray, but I am finding it difficult to turn my face in that direction. I am experiencing a huge burden of guilt and I cannot seem to shake the gloominess that has descended on me. For now I am just trying to take it one moment at a time.

Comments

  1. So sorry for you burden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart goes out to you and I pray you find some peace during this very difficult time.
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God grant you peace to release you from the guilt you have. May you know His abundant grace and be surrounded by the comfort that only He can give. When the world crushes you, God gives what the world cannot. And He is enough. selahV

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts