Tag! You're It Tuesday!

I was reading about Barb being tagged over at Turtles and Tails and I thought what a great idea! I think I will copy her idea! I would love to know more about my blog friends! Read through to the bottom to see if you've been tagged, and check out some of the links within!

1. What is in your p
urse right now?

Well...my wallet, date book and to-do list, 3 lipsticks(gotta have lips), a bottle of water, my favorite lotion from here, sunglasses in a glasses case, a notepad that looks like a purse, a sucker stick(gotta love kids), cell phone, and change.

2. What is the one room you dread to clean in your home?
My daughter's room, it seems I can never get it done before she arrives from school!

3. Where do you draw your inspiration from in your home decor?
I love shabby chic, although I have never (yet) incorporated it into our home, I also find lots of lovelies on blogs.

4.What is your favorite holiday and why?
Halloween, I love decorating and trick or treating, costumes and pumpkins and the beauty of fall and the crispness in the air!

5. What are your go-to beauty products that you swear by?
I love Carmex hand cream, it feels wonderful and the light scent is perfect! I love my flat iron as well as my hair gel for curly hair days! Oh, and lipstick! Right now I have 3 shades in my purse!

6. What would you consider your dream job?
Stay at home mom...I have been for some time, but went back to work recently and I miss my girl!

7. What blog do you read regularly and why?
First is Posie Gets Cozy, my fave and the very FIRST blog I ever read. Alicia is so talented and sweet. I also read Echoes of Laughter, and I love all the organizational projects that Angie shares. Chris at Frog on the Pumpkin is another absolute favorite blogger! There are sooo many others, I can't choose!

8. What are some things you do to treat yourself?
Nails...and a spa pedicure monthly.

9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Charlie Hunnam-Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy...yummy...


and my old stand by-Matthew McConaughey

10. What is one store that you go to and almost never come out empty handed?
The dollar store...so many craft supplies and other goodies!

11. What is your favorite blog post and why?
The post is "Bravery and My Grandma" a touching description of the woman who was important in my life as a child.

There it is! Me, exposed...kind of!

I've tagged the following blogs to answer the above questions!


If you'd like to participate, post your answers, then tag some favorite blogger friends, and add new questions or use those above!

Alicia at Posie Gets Cozy

Enjoy tagging your friends!



Comments

Popular Posts