Beginning Today

Beginning today I will
  • spend time each day with my husband 























  • spend time each day with my children



























  • spend time each day for myself


















  • spend time each day with other family members
























  • spend time each day with friends




























  • spend time each day on Blackberry Winter Candle Company













  • spend time each day building up this blog









  • spend time each day following my schedule until it becomes second nature

  • spend time each day working in my garden



















but first, I will
SPEND TIME EACH DAY WITH GOD.


I'm beginning today with a simple plan and a verse to encourage me! "This is the day which the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24


The plan:

  • Morning Routine
  • Shop & deliver for Michelle
  • Call Daniel, Nick, Susan, & Tracy
  • Call April and Bel
  • Take Rebekah to the dock for walking and pictures
  • Toenails
  • Start on project for school
Hey! A decent start! See y'all soon!



Comments

Popular Posts