4:30 or 5:30-Get DH ready and off to work, depending on whether he has to go in at 6 or 7.
If he goes in at 6, I go back to sleep for a bit until 6:30.
6:30-7:45- Kids up and working on their Good Morning Lists, walk the dogs
- GOOD MORNING LIST
- Make up your bed and pick up your room
- **D: Shower, get dressed(clean clothes), brush teeth, put on deodorant, clean your ears! ** R: Get dressed, hair fixed, brush teeth
- Good Morning Job: R-put away silverware/D-Feed and water dogs
- Personal Bible reading time
- Free time until the bus comes!
7:45-9:45- Mom's Morning Routine!
- Make beds
- Shower and get dressed
- Swish and swipe bathrooms
- Change out laundry
- Unload dishwasher
- Eat, drink water, meds
- Check to do list and calendar
- Hot spots
- What's for dinner?
9:45-10:45- Blog Work(winter)/Garden (spring-fall)
10:45-12:00-Zone for the week/Focus of the day
ZONES and FOCUSES
- Zone 1-Entrance(inside & out), Porches and Dining Room
- Zone 2-Kitchen
- Zone 3-Main Bath + one extra room (laundry room, office, kid's room)
- Zone 4-Master bedroom and bath
- Zone 5-Living Room/Family Room/Den
- Monday Focus: House Quick Over
- Tuesday Focus: Planning/Office Day
- Wednesday Focus: Menu Planning and Grocery Shopping preparation
- Thursday Focus: Errand Day
- Friday Focus: Clean car, purse and DATE NIGHT
- Saturday Focus: Family Day
- Sunday Focus:Soul Day
12-12:30- Lunch, drink water
2:00-3:45- Blog work(spring-fall)/ Garden(winter)
3:45-5- Mom's Afternoon routine-Kids homework and Afternoon List
- Check book bags
- Fill sink with hot, soapy water
- Start dinner
- Set table
- Declutter for 15 minutes
- Walk Dogs
- Take out trash
- Get ready if its an auction night
- Fold washcloths, dishtowels and dishrags
- Get everything ready for tomorrow morning: backpack, pick out clothes, shoes, coat
5-6- Family Dinner/Bible Time
6-8- Daddy time/Family reading/Games/Free Time
8-8:30- R-Bath and to bed/D-reading time
8:30-10- Free Time
10-D to bed
10-bedtime-time with Hubby
Yes, it seems like a lot. Yes every single minute is scheduled, it keeps me focused on what is next. What do you think? What is your schedule or routine? Is it working?
See y'all tomorrow!