What a week!

I am seriously going to get a horse. I am so sick of stupid cars! My car has been grounded...the tires are bad, which I have been telling Rich for 2 months...apparently he hasn't looked at them until Wednesday night..."You are not to drive this car until I get tires for it on Monday. You can drive my van."
Ok, fine with me...but...where the heck is your van?
"It's in the shop getting a water pump. They are bringing it back tomorrow afternoon."
How am I supposed to get to the Farmer's Market?
"I guess you will have to wait until next week."
Really? BUMMER!!!

Well I am stocked with new candles and ready and I am heading to the supply store on Monday for more scents and I am going to the Johnson City Farmer's Market on Wednesday morning! Can't wait to be back.

I love sisters, but sometimes mine get me so mad I can weed my entire garden...well if it wouldn't have gotten dark...and I have 12 cucumbers in the kitchen.
Admittedly, I got a late start due to a wonderful summer cold gift wrapped for me by Big Bro. But we are well on our way now...pix tomorrow...its dark now!

Comments

Popular Posts